Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Change of venue for Saturday!

Due to the high tide at 11.30am this Saturday (6th December), we have no option but to cancel the training this week. However we are offering another session at 9.30am Saturday at Underhill park instead. We will meet at the top end of the park, near the car park. Please note, if you wish your child to take part this Saturday they must have boots for Health and Safety reasons.

We are also aware that there is not a particularly good forecast for the weekend, so please keep an eye on the blog for last minute cancellations, we will either call the session off on Friday evening or early Saturday morning. Please check here before venturing down!

We have only had a handful of people who are keen on the event for the following Saturday at Covellis - please contact Grant, Emma or myself if you wish to come along - we need to know numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment